Camping & Hotels
Camping at GO Fest is fun & free
Join us for a giant camp out in the middle of Roanoke’s Rivers Edge Park. It’s fun and easy.
Follow the link below to RSVP to camp onsite. All campsites are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. The RSVP allows us to send you camping load-in and parking details, it does not guarantee your space onsite.
Use our new hotel portal to easily find the best rates on hotels near the GO Fest event grounds. The rates in our portal use the same pricing systems as Hotels.com and other third party sites.
The only difference is that our non-profit receives the revenue share, instead of third party corporations. So if you’re planning to stay in an area hotel, please use our portal to HELP KEEP GO FEST FREE!!
HASSLE FREE OPTION IS SOLD OUT FOR 2019.
Hassle Free Camping ($300 Package)
All you have to do is show up and everything will be move-in ready on Friday at 6pm. THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES AVAILABLE, and they will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. All proceeds go back into the festival, adding bigger music acts and helping to keep it free.
INCLUDED IN HASSLE FREE PACKAGE:
- Ozark Trail 4-Person Tents
- 2 camping cots (twin size only)
- 2 Camping Chairs
- 2 Sleeping Bags
- Lantern w/ batteries
- Otterbox Venture 45-Quart Cooler
**ALL CAMPING EQUIPMENT & COOLER IS YOURS TO KEEP!**
Off-Site Camping at Explore Park
Off-site camping is now available from Blue Mountain Adventures. New this year, pitch your tent at Explore Park — 15 minutes from River’s Edge.
- Reserve your spot in a primitive group campsite in a remote and beautiful wooded setting. Take advantage of convenient parking, group campfire locations and picnic areas each evening before you head back to the big event.
- They will also be offering shuttle service between GO Fest & Explore Park. See the full details and book your shuttle.
**RV Camping on the festival grounds is no longer available. We hate to disappoint, but hope to bring it back someday. Explore Park does have a limited number of RV spaces.**