- Oct 18th: 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Oct 19th: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Oct 19th: 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Oct 19th: 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Oct 20th: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Oct 20th: 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
- Oct 20th: 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Registration: Not Required
- Location: Zone 2 - Look for the Lumberjack Stage
- Ages: All Ages
According to the hipster dictionary, flannel, plus beard, times a rugged pair of boots, equals a “lumbersexual.” Come on, you’ve seen the type. To be honest, it ain’t a bad look, and you can see the folks who started it all at the Anthem GO Fest.
The Timberworks Lumberjack Show - a collection of the most flannel wearin’, ax swingin’, log rollin’, and saw pullin’ lumberjacks (and Jills) out of Hayward, Wisconsin - will be joining us at GO Fest to run the gamut on rough, tough lumberjack skills.
You’ll see a full treatment of timber-crushing action - whole logs of pine sliced in seconds; axes hurled from distances of up to 20 feet; the best tools of the lumberjack trade, from modern tech to old time implements; and more feats of “lumbersexual” strength. Throw in some laughable narration by the frontman, not to mention some pretty entertaining antics from the lumberjacks themselves, and you’ve got a show that never disappoints.