Multilingual Scavenger Hunt
- Date: This is an ongoing activity that will be occurring periodically throughout the festival.
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: North Cross School
- Location: North Cross School Booth
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Jessica Schindhelm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (832) 582-9504
Explore the festival and learn some new ways to say
North Cross School is sponsoring a multilingual scavenger hunt by which kids and their families can explore the Festival using a list of words in different languages. Participants can snap a photo of their object or, if it's portable and available, bring the object with them back to the tent once the list is complete and receive a prize. Families will learn how to pronounce the words and have fun using their imaginations to complete the list (what will you choose for the word "verde"?).