DIY Flower Seed Bombs with RCGA
- Oct 20th: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Registration: Not Required
- Hosted By: Roanoke Community Garden Association
- Location: Meet at the RCGA booth
- Ages: All Ages
Questions About the Event?
- Event Lead: Anna Copplestone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (540) 929-1390
Fun for all ages, making seed bombs is an easy way to plant a mix of flowers and herbs that will attract pollinators, brighten a corner with colorful flowers, and encourage kids to connect with nature. Come get your hands dirty with the Roanoke Community Garden Association!