Eat & Drink
Refuel With a Vast Selection of Food and Local Brews
This year we’ll be slinging delicious craft beers from Deschutes Brewery and Parkway Brewing Company.
- Beers are $5 each, however you must use either a GO Fest pint from previous years (glass mason jars are prohibited though) or a steel pint from Floyd Fest, Deschutes Street Pub, or RIMBA. This is one of the many ways we’re doing our part to reduce waste – no single-use disposable plastic cups here.
- If you don’t have a reusable pint, or you just want one of ours, for $10 you get a 2017 commemorative GO Fest pint (and one beer ticket) that is used for the duration of the festival.
- See note below on how the proceeds from beer sales are put back into our community.
- Must show valid ID (so don’t forget yours)
- Cash and credit. Minimum of 2 beer tickets for credit card transaction.
- SEE CRAFT BEER EVENTS PAGE FOR FULL SCHEDULE
GO Fest Food Vendors:
We will have TONS of local food trucks (12+ full service trucks & 2-3 dessert/snack trucks) so that you can try all the flavors of the Roanoke region during your stay. Food vendors will be available during all festival hours Friday through Sunday!
2017 Tasty Eats, Snacks & Beverage Vendors-
- Bootleg BBQ
- Baum’s BBQ
- Dogtown Pizza
- Eastern Star
- El Budare Grill
- Fat Bean Taco
- Fork in the Road
- La Bonne Crêpe
- Longfin Grill
- Martin’s Downtown
- Oi Poloi
- Rock and Roll Dinner
- Till and Grill
- Wake & Bacon
- Cast Iron Catering
- So Icy
- Revolution Juice
- The Best Khombucha
- Two Roosters Kettle Corn
- Viva La Cupcakes
Klean Kanteen Hydration Stations (Water):
Bring your reusable water bottle as we’ll have two Klean Kanteen Hydration Stations to fill up and stay hydrated…you’re going to need it.
Just in case you didn’t know ALL BEER PROCEEDS go to help make the Roanoke outdoor community stronger. A percentage of proceeds are donated to the Roanoke Chapter of the International Mountain Biking Association who will be the jolly people serving you beer all weekend long. This organization has made amazing strides in partnering with municipal and other trail building organizations, and their collaborative efforts have helped Roanoke build multi-use trails faster than any other volunteer based organization in the country. The remaining proceeds go back into the event and to the Roanoke Outside Foundation whose mission is to make the Roanoke Region of VA a world-class, outdoor destination by hosting events that showcase the region’s assets and advocating for change.