Craft Beer Events
It’s no secret that the Roanoke region is home to some of the best craft beer breweries, and you’ll get the chance to sample some delicious brews at GO Fest! Our beer sponsors for GO Fest 2017 are Parkway Brewing Company and Deschutes Brewery.
Kick off your GO Fest weekend by being part of the GO Fest Beer Relay presented by Parkway Brewing! Relay will be held on GO Fest premises at River’s Edge on October 13, 2017 at 6:30pm.
- The cost of this race is 30 dollars PER TEAM ( Up to 4 members), this includes the delicious Majestic Mullet from Parkway Brewing that you will be drinking during the event
- Race briefing will take place at 6:15 PM behind the beer tent & is mandatory (with ID) for all runners.
Enjoy a different featured or reserve beer at each Happy Hour time. Deschutes Brewery will be shipping in beer from their private reserve collection. These brews are shipped all the way from Bend, Oregon specially for GO Fest. Only three cases of each selection will be poured at each happy hour, this will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Even though these beer typically cost $10+ to try normally, you can get a 10oz pour at GO Fest for just one normal beer token.
FEATURED/RESERVE POURING TIMES:
It’s hard to beat a good Sunday brunch, and thanks to Deschutes Brewery and Scratch Biscuit Co. of Roanoke, we are bringing an amazing brunch onsite at GO Fest 2017. Come sample some of Deschutes beer brunch cocktails and even get recipes to try them yourselves at home!
- Brunch cocktails available will be a “Beer-Mosa” and a “Black Butte Amuse” which is like coffee, porter, whipped-cream heaven in your cup treat.
- Head over to Woody (wooden barrel, beer-pouring machine) at GO Fest between 11am-2pm (or until we run out) on Sunday, October 15th
- The first 50 guests will receive a Deschutes Brewery branded stainless pint!